We are happy to announce that the following Board positions and roles have been filled:
- President – Sonja Kass
- Vice President – Sharon Geiken
- Treasurer – Nancy Walsh
- Secretary – Andy Kass
- Charging Director – Goran Rad
- Policy Director – Justin Carvalho
- EAA Contact – Sharon, Sonja
- Hawaii EV Contact – Sonja
- Member and Mailing List Manager – open
- Event Coordinator – open
- Marketing – more help is needed
- Blogger, Web and Social Media Person Sonja for FB and Blog, more help is needed, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Advisors – open
- Photographer – open
- Volunteers – Steve Parson, more help is needed
If you like to nominate yourself or someone else for one or more of these roles please send me (Sonja) an email or text or a Facebook message to KauaiEV or leave a comment on this blog post (see below).
Please tell us your bit about yourself and answer the following questions (cut and paste the following into an email and answer inline please). There are no wrong answers, we’d just like to know.
Desired role(s) in KauaEV
Do you live Kauai, full or part time, since when?
Why do you like EVs?
EV driver or supporter, and for how long?
If EV driver, Make, Model, Year:
How many hours could you spare per month on average, how consistently will you be available?
Do you describe yourself as an environmentalist?
In your opinion, what should be the main goal of KauaiEV.
Why would you like this job / role?
Short bio / resume / list of qualifications.
Ideally everyone would just fill one role, however I suspect we won’t have enough people, so feel free to apply for more than one.
Instead of regular meetings, have meetings only when needed, mostly when planning an event.